EDGETA Branch 3 San Jose, California
- Branch 3’s purpose is to stimulate interest in collecting, restoring, preserving, and exhibiting gas/diesel engines, steam tractors, power driven farm machinery and any other related equipment of historical value.
- Branch 3 was formed in 1978 and has approximately 200 members. The majority of the members live in the central coast area of California, with most living between San Francisco and Monterey.
- The Branch 3 Board of Directors usually meets the third Thursday of odd numbered months @ 7:30pm. For the location of the meeting, call Bill Dabel 408-227-2675.
- Membership dues are $25.00 for primary member, $20.00 for additional adult member 18 and older and $15.00 per child age 17 or under. Membership includes a copy of our bi-monthly newsletter “Branch Three News”.
- A newsletter only subscription is available for $12 a year.
Memberships are $25.00 per year for primary adult member…..$20.00 for each additional adult (18 and older) and $15.00 per child 17 or under. Duel Membership is $12.00. Additional Dual Membership is $5.00 Make check payable to: E.D.G.E.&T.A. and mail to Membership Chairman, Peggy Schoppe, 14240 Trails End Rd., Los Gatos, CA 95033.
The Branch Three News is published bimonthly by the Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Association, and covers the central coast area of California. Subscriptions are $12.00 a year. Send to Branch Three News, c/o Bill Dabel, 6001 Miwok Dr., San Jose, CA or [email protected] .
We welcome contributions of articles, illustrations, letters of suggestion or encouragement, and general interest items from members. Deadline for submitting items is the first of every even month by midnight, there are few exceptions. Material originally appearing in other publications may be used but must be accompanied by written permission to reprint. Classified ads and contributions are preferred typed or clearly printed and will be used as space allows. Permission to reproduce Branch Three News articles is granted, provided that Branch Three News is credited. Send all material to: Branch Three News, c/o Bill Dabel, 6001 Miwok Dr., San Jose, CA or [email protected] and place EDGE&TA and your name on the subject line.
Branch Officers for 2018:
6001 Miwok Drive, San Jose, CA 95123-4113, (408) 227-2675, [email protected]
7690 Church St., Gilroy, CA 95020, (408) 847-2084
110 East Luchessa Ave #4B, Gilroy, CA 95020, [email protected], (408) 205-6208
14675 Nelson Way, San Jose, CA 95124, (408) 559-0248, [email protected]
Phil Jaques , 827 McGlincy Lane, Campbell CA 95008 , 408-377-2376
6001 Miwok Drive , San Jose, CA 95123-4113 , (408) 227-2675, [email protected]
14240 Trails End Rd., Los Gatos, CA 95033-9421, (408) 867-9229, [email protected]
Contact Branch officers listed above for more information on Branch 117 or attending or participating in branch events.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked with an asterisk on calendar are Branch 3 events and all the shows must be in compliance with the EDGE&TA National Safety Rules. Branch 3 safety officer listed on Page one of each Branch 3 Newsletter. When you have questions about an event or think it may be canceled because of rain, please call the contact person first, then Bill Dabel ~ 408-227-2675. They will know FOR SURE.